Friday, July 8, 2011

No-bake Cheesecake!

We grew up with this amazing no-bake cheesecake (SO EASY TOO), and here is this year's traditional flag.
Not anatomically correct, I know.

But so yum. :o)


Crust:
Blend up one and a half little packages of graham crackers.
Mix with one cube melted butter.
Press into pan. Refrigerate to set.

Cheesecake topping:
Mix together
one 8 oz package of cream cheese (I use neufchatel),
one 8 oz tub of cool whip (low fat is just fine),
and 2/3 cup powdered sugar.
I mix in my KitchenAid. It gets light and fluffy. Yum.
Spread gently over set graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate to set.

It's best if you let it set for a few hours if you can...
so make it in the morning. :o)

Add fresh fruit or fruit topping and whipped cream.
Yum.
Enjoy.

Sometimes I serve the fruit and whipped cream separately and let people put what toppings they want on it. I had extra strawberries and blueberries to serve on top of the flag pieces, since it was sort of skimpy with the fruit. But it was gorgeous! :o)


No comments: